Home › Pharmaceutical Intermediates › Sodium Bromide
Price : 165.00 / Kilogram
||747° C (anhydrous) 36° C (dehydrate)
| Click to view more |
Solubility in water
73.3g / 100 ml @ 20° C, 116.0g/ 100 ml @ 50°C
We are committed for manufacturing, Exporting and supplying the Sodium Bromide in best quality. Sodium bromide is a high-melting white, crystalline solid which is widely used source of the bromide ion,as a hypnotic anticonvulsant and sedative in medicine and also used in production of water treatment chemical.
- Molecular Formula : NaBr
- Molecular Weight : 102.89
- CAS NO. : 7647-15-6
- Physical Appearance : White granular powder
- Solubility : Freely soluble in water
- Melting Range : Not applicable
- Assey : Assay by titration: NLT 99.50%
- Storage : Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not store above 25oC (77oF).
- Source of the bromide ion.
- Useful inorganic bromide.
- Used in Water Treatment.
- It is widely used as an anticonvulsant and a sedative in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Its action is due to the bromide ion .
- Sodium bromide is applicated for photographic film, medicine, spices, dyes and so on.
- Mainly used as completion fluid, mounting fluid and maintaining fluid in oil drilling Applied to the production of film, medicine, spice,dyestuff, etc.
Additional Information :
FOB Price : IND 165.00 / 1 Kilogram
Looking for "Sodium Bromide" ?