We are offering Tetralone Imine chemical name - 4-3,4-dichlorophenyl-3,4-dihydro-n-methyl-1-2h-naphthaleneimine cas no.79560-20-6 this application used in the manufacturing of sertraline hcl.
- Molecular Formula : C17H15Cl2N
- Molecular Weight : 304.22
- CAS NO. : 79560-20-6
- Physical Appearance : A pale yellow coloured crystalline powder
- Solubility : Slightly soluble in chloroform and in methylene chloride.
- Melting Range : 243-247oC
- Assey : Assay by titration (on dried basis): NLT 98.0% w/w
- Storage : Store in a tightly-closed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep away from sources of ignition.
Applications : Used mainly as a pharmaceutical intermediate for the synthesis of Sertraline HCL